Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 3

    Tired

    January 1, 2020 in Belgium ⋅ ⛅ 1 °C

    After a long day of walking (again, surprising isn’t it?) we’re finally sitting in the Thalys towards the Netherlands. Cold, tired but very happy. 😁

    This morning we slept in for a bit. At 10:30 we arrived at the park and went straight for fastpasses for Peter Pan’s flight. Since we covered everything we wanted to do yesterday we could do what ever we want today with no stress about making it in time for the train.
    We did Hyperspace mountain and It’s a small world again and peter pan with our fastpass. After that we went to the other park to meet Pluto. Which was amazing haha. We also did Ratatouille again which is also one of my favorites. After that we went back to Disneyland Park to do our final attraction: Pirates of the Caribbean.
    We basically covered all of my favorite attractions today.
    We also saw the Christmas parade and the sparkling winter waltz before heading to our dinner (at 15:30). After dinner we discovered Disney Village and went back to our hotel to get our baggage and went back to the train station to catch our train.
    And that’s it. 🤭

    It was super cold (especially my feet and fingers) but it was definitely worth it. I had a magical ending/beginning of 2019/2020. Saw and experienced some crazy and amazing things. Sometimes we had to wait long or stand long but we hadn’t somewhere else to go so that was totally fine. I loved to watch all the performances.

    I think I will see you again Disneyland ✨
    Read more