Satellite
  • Day 2

    Extra Magic Time

    December 31, 2019 in France ⋅ ⛅ -1 °C

    We started this last day of the year just right; extra magic time. Because we’re staying in a Disney Hotel we could use the extra magic time. It basically means that you can enter the park one hour before the normal visitors. Which meant that all the big attractions were pretty quiet. We started off with peter pan’s flight which is one of the busiest but also one of my favorite attractions. After that we hopped into dumbo the flying elephant and got our self a fastpass for the big thunder mountain (rollercoaster).
    Since a fastpass gives you fast acces on a later time on that day we went for phantom matter (haunted mansion), hyper space mountain and a toy story laser game. When we were waiting for hyperspace mountain some came up to us if we wanted to have their fastpasses for that exact time. So we hopped in and in less than 5 minutes we were inside of the attraction instead of waiting 50 min.
    So at the time we used our other fastpass it was only 11:30 and we had more attractions than our first day. At this point it got really busy and we went for less popular attractions like a alice in wonderland maze, a train ride from Dombo, a boat ride through fairytales. We also saw the christmas parade which was amazing. After that we went back to our hotel (around 14:30) to chill only to come back at 17:00 to start the New Year Eve Party ✨

    In the evening we also covered some less popular attractions like snow white, pinnochio, mad hatter’s tea cups and start tours. It was insanely busy during NYE but all the ‘main’ attractions were busy, the smaller ones were with lines of only 15 min waiting which was okay.

    Peter Pan’s flight and hyperspace mountain were definitely my favorite of this day.
    Read more