Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 6

    Final evening

    October 22, 2022 in the United States ⋅ 🌙 12 °C

    We arrived at 4PM at grand central, it was nice. Not that spectacular. I really remember that we were really exhausted and we had some time to kill. So we walked all the way back to the restaurant we were planning on eating. Lize had a lot of blisters starting from the 2nd day, but they really were super bad at this point.

    We grabbed some coffee (cold brew foam, which is my new favorite) at times sq and were check on how to get to the restaurant. We actually wanted to do a Korean bbq but that got expensive really really fast. So we did found a burger tent to go to.

    On our way there we stopped at the broadway store (dreamsssss), I really wanted everything they sold, but well yeah... I ended up getting a broadway sweater.

    The restaurant we went to was pretty packed when we got there, so we had to wait a few minutes to be seated, which was okay. The people working there were awesome and super friendly. We def had a lot of fun with our waiter. Anouk got him to give us free beer. Which was super fun. We ended up with a free round of beer. It was a super chill final night. We made our way back through Times Square to squeeze in the final night. And stoped at some classics -- m&m store and the other chocolate company with Reeses and stuff. I really don't remember how it's called tho...
    Read more