Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 1

    London

    June 6, 2018 in England ⋅ ☀️ 21 °C

    BA 084 from Vancouver To london departing at 2055......Colin lead me to believe departing at 2000 and got me to the airport hours early......

    We did have a great dinner with Keegan though since we got there early and he was our Chauffer.

    Not a lot of sleep on the airplane. We left on time and arrived at Heathrow terminal 3 at 1400. they are 8 hours ahead of us and the flight is 8 1/2 hours

    We had dinner and breakfast on the plane. Curry chicken with bun, salad, sticky toffee pudding and of course Tea in a plastic cup!!

    We are now in Heathrow terminal three waiting for our connecting flight to Lisbon which doesn't leave till 2025. Then another 3 hours to Lisbon so we will be staying at a hotel close to the airport since it will be rather late.

    there are no quite spots to wait in Heathrow terminal 3. We are "gate hopping' moving from the waiting areas in closed gates so we can see outside. The main area to wait is like a busy busy shopping mall which I would rather avoid. The problem with waiting in the closed gate areas is as soon as the open the gate we have to leave :(

    Lots of fun earlier having to do my morning face wash, teeth brush in the public washroom. Lucky colin bought those towels or I would not have been able to dry my face.

    Off again to find another quite "closed' Gate

    Having issues downloading my photos from the phone onto the google photos. So no photos to add to this posting......the pics may have to wait till we get home.. UGH. trying with Flicker and also running into issues. My phone doesn't want to work on the free wifi for some reason.
    Read more