Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 2

    Boarding Insignia

    January 15, 2023 in the United States ⋅ 🌧 52 °F

    The morning started with a rain. We went outside the hotel to get breakfast. I told Boris to turn around and wait for me to bring breakfast…not the best weather for him to walk. And that was an excellent idea. I googled the breakfast restaurant and it said “mostly flat”. That was a surprise for me. The distance to that place is only 0.2mi, but all the the way steep down. For me it’s no problem, but for Boris would be impossible.
    Got the breakfast to go and on the way back to our hotel it was a 45 degrees climb.
    Had breakfast in our room, then walked around the beautiful area close to hotel.
    At 12:15 our bus came to transfer us to the ship.
    When we got to the check in desk, Boris discover he lost his phone. It took another 20 min to locate his phone on the bus. Luckily it was found on the bus and returned to us.
    Now on the ship we are busy unpacking and organising our cabin.

    After hard work, it was time to meet our friend Erin and Mui for a dinner and Mui’s birthday celebration.

    As usually the food, the company were fantastic with grand finale of birthday cake.
    Read more