Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 8

    Mazatlan, Mexico

    December 28, 2023 in Mexico ⋅ ☀️ 81 °F

    Mazatlán is a city in the Mexican state of Sinaloa. It is located on the Pacific coast across from the southernmost tip of the Baja California Peninsula.

    For today, I booked a private tour of the city and, as it was described, lunch at the resort.
    We arrived pretty late in the day, so by the time we meet our guide, it was 10:30am. The traffic to reach the city was extremely heavy. We drove along very beautiful Molecon lined up with sculpture to the city, We stopped for 15 min to see divers.
    Another stop was 30 min in the city to visit
    We stopped at The Cathedral Basilica of the Immaculate Conception. Mazatlán Cathedral Is the main religious building in the city of Mazatlan, Mexico, and home of the Catholic Diocese of Mazatlan.

    After another 40 min drive, we arrived on extremely busy beach to eat our lunch. The promised resort was not what we expected.
    The lunch was served on shaky plastic tables with plastic chairs.

    After consuming some food, we drove back to the ship.

    Before boarding the ship, Eve had a chance to try few drinks. Highlight of the day.
    Read more