Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 80

    Bora Bora, French Polynesia

    March 22 in French Polynesia ⋅ ☁️ 84 °F

    We arrived at our not planned port at 8:00AM. Likely I managed to get a tour two days prior to the stop at this port. As this is a tender port, we had to get up early to be inline for tender tickets.
    Got ticket for the first tender and by 8:20 we were on the shore. The tour started at 9:00AM. Our little boat had 12 people.
    Our first stop was at the shallow location to basically pet stingrays and small sharks. That was fun. The water is blue and very clear.
    The second location was normal snorkeling with corals and fish. No pictures since Boris lost his camera in Tonga and we did not want to pay $300 for the new one. That is what is available on the ship.
    After that-delicious lunch on the Motu and music, dancing and performance.
    We got back on the ship around 3:00PM.
    After shower and a little rest, I met with another lady to go for a dinner ashore. Boris decided to stay on the ship.
    Sarah and I walked 10 min to the restaurant and had a wonderful dinner in a beautiful setting.
    We took last tender boat at 8:00PM. We were the only two on the tender boat and last ones to board the ship.
    It was a great day in Bora Bora.
    Read more