Satelit
Tampilkan pada peta
  • Hari 90

    Denver Airport (Colorado)

    30 November 2023, Amerika Serikat ⋅ ☁️ 3 °C

    We left Phoenix. Our luggage was not too heavy and to our relief we were assured that it would be checked through in Denver. This had been one of our biggest worries over the last few weeks as we really needed to leave the country on the 30th of November to meet our visa deadline and any delays were not an option. However, there was very little time to change planes in Denver. We were pretty stressed out, and against our usual rule of sitting and relaxing when others start to hurrying to get off the plane, we ran everyone down on the way out, raced to the airport train and jumped through the closing doors to reach the international terminal as fast as we could. We were dreading the long immigration queue.
    6 minutes after getting off our first plane from Phoenix to Denver, we were at the gate of our next flight. We were more than surprised. No emmigration, no collecting and checking-in our luggage, no queues anywhere. We were at our gate with 1 hour and 35 minutes to go before boarding. Oops...sorry to anyone we annoyed in the last 10 minutes.
    Denver Airport is a prime example of how to build and run an airport. The same transition time in Paris and we would not have had a chance. Thank you, Denver.
    We left the USA on time. After 90 wonderful days in this amazing country.
    Baca selengkapnya