Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 9

    Chiang Mai

    December 9, 2021 in Thailand ⋅ ☀️ 25 °C

    Hotel Inn Oon Villa - was perfect and cheap

    We did the travel by bus from Sukhothai to Chiang Mai.

    A wonderful dich in Anantara 1921 restaurant is the Miang Kaam, shrimp in lichea, aubergine with crab.

    If you want to have nice tips about Chiang Mai you can visit this website:
    www.authenticfoodquest.com

    In the second day we did a Tiger Tour and was wonderful, see a pictures for the tigers tour.

    We have booked A Chef’s Tour private food tours and we discover northern Thailand’s culinary heritage and delve into the history behind northern Thai food, we recommend booking a Chiang Mai Northern Flavors Food Tour.

    Khao Soy Mae Sai 

    This restaurant is famous and highly recommended for their Khao Soi, the famous Chiang Mai noodles dish.
    He is located near Huen Muan Jai in between Maya Mall and the Old City. This Chiang Mai restaurant is only open for lunch.

    Wonderful Chicken

    The stand of chicken and grilled pork was wonderful, you can not leave Chiang Mai without taste that.
    Address: Muang Samut Rd, Tambon Si Phum, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai 50300

    Siri Wattana Market 

    This local market in the Chang Phueak neighborhood of Chiang Mai is a gem for food lovers.
    The Sai Oua vendor is a local star and has received citywide recognition for making some of the best sai oua sausages in Chiang Mai.

    The Chiang Mai sausages were moist, full of flavor and with the right amount of fat and pork. We couldn’t believe.

    We try also a very nice desert made with merengue and Coconut.

    Warorot Market

    Other popular market are Warorot Market, Chiang Mai’s largest food market and Ton Payom Market, close to Chiang Mai University.

    3⁰ day -
    Read more