Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 1

    First Day: Innsbruck, Exeter, Dartmoor

    November 9, 2022 in Austria ⋅ ☁️ 2 °C

    The first day of our England journey
    09.11.2022 By Hannah and Angelina

    Hello dear readers!

    This is our Blog about the first day of our adventure to England. In this Blog we are going to tell you what we experienced and about the things we saw.

    In the morning after our parents brought us to the airport, we first checked in and after that waited for a bit before we got into the plane to Frankfurt. While we were in the plane we saw the Alps from above and a beautiful sunset. (We took a few pictures that you can see on this website 🌄👀.) When we arrived in Frankfurt, we went with the bus to the main building, went trough, got in another bus and drove to our plane to Bristol. After we arrived we first got our suitcases and after that got picked up by our supervisors Joe and Kim. With the bus we went to Exeter, which is called Exeter because it lays on the river Exet and visited the Exeter cathedral. Soon after the guide we bought lunch and drove to Moorland Hall. Then we got our suitcases, everyone moved into their rooms and unpacked their stuff. In the evening we ate dinner and went for a walk in the the dark with the beautiful full moon.

    Everyone was pretty tired after that and so we went to sleep😴 .

    Thank your for reading our Blog and we hope you have a nice day,

    Your students from class 3E
    Read more