Satellite
  • Day 13

    Happy birthday Chris

    May 19, 2013 ⋅ ☀️ 33 °C

    Yesterday was Christiana's birthday.
    Six of us went to Giovanni's Table, the Italian speciailty restaurant for dinner to celebrate, and it was excellent.
    It is the cheaper of the two speciality restaurants on board, but by far the better one.
    After dinner we made our way back up to the diamond lounge for a couple of drinks (can't miss out on the free drinks) lol.
    Then it was down to the theatre to see the Beatles Celebration tribute show, and as usual Karl and the lads were brilliant and brought the house down, as they they did in the early slow, according to all reports.
    We've known Karl for a couple of years now and seen the show a number of times, and it's always brilliant. (don't tell him I said that... Lol)
    After that it was off to bed as me being an old fart nowadays, was tired.
    We'd been in bed about half an hour, when there was a tap tap tap on the cabin door, when I answered it, it was Ken and Denise both a bit shall I say tipsy to be polite Lol.
    Apparently they'd missed us coming out of the theatre and guessed that we'd be going to bed not long after the theatre, and left a message on the cabins answer phone. The only problem was, it was not our cabins answer phone she left it on!!!
    So now some complete stranger thinks this mad woman called Denise, is meeting her in the solarium tomorrow morning, LMAO
    Read more