Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 12

    Dear Adam

    May 18, 2013, Arabian Sea ⋅ ☀️ 33 °C

    Yesterday after much thought, I sent an email to Adam Goldstein about the lack of contact from the ships management over Sheilas fall in the gym.
    In the meantime I'd also mentioned this lack of contact in the mid cruise comments form I filled out two days ago.
    And low and behold the manager from the spa phones Sheila to ask how she was.
    Now call me an old cynic but I'm sure that the only reason she phoned was because of the comments form I'd filled out.
    Anyway I'm afraid the complaint still stands, and I await Adams reply.
    On a lighter note, we had a great laugh trying to explain to Egbert what a Brazilian, was.
    He'd pointed out a woman down by the pool who he thought looked Brazilian, and Chris said she didn't look Brazilian, but she may have one.
    Well the whole company cracked off laughing, all except Egbert who looked a bit blank, not understanding the joke.
    It was even funnier trying to explain to him.
    Then Maz said there were two types of Brazilian, one with a runway and one without.
    He said middle eastern men always had a crash landing, as middle eastern women don't have a runway. I'll leave you to figure that one out for your self.... Lol
    Later after the show we went to the casino with Ken and Denise, to use our match play vouchers and hopefully win $15 using the black and red, or odd and even system.
    As luck would have it we all won.....
    Read more