Satellite
  • Day 2

    Palma de Mallorca, Spain

    October 24, 2016 in Spain ⋅ ⛅ 25 °C

    Well the free tour of Palma, turned out to be a visit to a Flamenco show, then a visit to Bellver Castle for a photo opportunity.
    The flamenco show was brilliant, well I thought it was, some of the others thought it was to long.
    As well as the show we got some tapas and a jug of sangria. To me at least it was a nice way to spend an hour or so, especially as it was gratis.
    Then again I personally love any kind of dance, from breakdancing to ballet, so I'm probably not the one to ask if I enjoyed it.
    After the show, we drove up to Bellver Castle, as I said for a photo opportunity. I didn't get off the coach to take some photos, as I was here on my own, only a few weeks ago, when I walked it from the ship!!
    The exclamation marks are not really for the walk from the ship, which was quite pleasant, but for the fifty million steps up to the castle itself.
    I may be slightly exaggerating saying 50 million, it's probably only 49 million.... Lol.
    I did have to stop about 4 times for a breather on the way up, but it was worth it.
    Anyway back to yesterday.
    The tour was great, and much appreciated.
    I must say that I am pleased with the way the ship's management is handling the massive amount of C&A members that are on board, especially in the lounges during the evening drinks time.
    All the overflow lounges are packed to the gills, but the service is excellent, so as long as you can get a seat 💺 there are no problems.
    Read more