Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 3

    Southcentre Mall and North Hill Centre

    September 22, 2017 in Canada ⋅ ⛅ 5 °C

    Today my sister brought us to Southcentre mall, one of the biggest shopping centres in Calgary. Unfortunately the indoor garden is still under construction. Apparently summertime is the perfect time for construction and repairs, and with autumn is now undoubtedly in place, it might be awhile for it to be finished.

    We ate at Villa Madina and I thoroughly enjoyed the Beef Kefta with mango and Greek salad.

    As my sister had to work again this afternoon, we parted ways at Lions Park station, where she then took a bus to her workplace, and mom dad and I visited North Hill Centre. The facility reminded us of the malls we used to visit back home years and years ago. Then we bought some more supplies from Safeway, and just as we were about to exit, we came across my sister's workmate and friend, ate Cheryl.

    It was lovely to be able to meet one of the people whom my sister hangs out with to relax and chill outside work amidst Calgary's weather. We had a good chat about our experience in getting there, and how life in general is for all of us at the moment.

    Then we took the same train back to University train station, but ate Cheryl alighted in Banff Trail station--a stop earlier than us.

    Then it was another relaxing afternoon for us all, awaiting my sister's return and then we turned in for the night in preparation for our trip to the Badlands tomorrow.
    Read more