Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 10

    Day 10 🇩🇰

    July 30, 2022 in Denmark ⋅ ⛅ 16 °C

    Goodmorning from Copenhagen!
    We got to Stamos’s at about 4:30 in the morning. Had a shower and fell asleep till 10:00. Then we got up, Stamos made us breakfast (bacon and eggs!) and then he had some work to do in his office so we walked around the zoo. Copenhagen Zoo is a beautiful park with animals we haven’t seen before (pandas, polar bears!) and lot’s of small shops you can eat and drink from. We walked around for a couple of hours so Stamos could get some work done, and enjoyed the lovely day and the animals. After a while, he called me so we could meat at the Panda’s house🐼. He came all dressed up in his uniform and was talking on his walkie talkie. He then took us in to the pandas and we met the male panda Xian Air. He was eating bamboo and had his back turned on us, but we were allowed to pet his back! Who can say they’ve petted a panda??
    His fur was super soft and clean, and he was super cute too. We sat a bit there with his care keeper and then went along. We also went into the female’s house, Mao Sun, but she wasn’t interested in seeing us. Then we went to see the tiger 🐯 he was new to the zoo and very shy, but also super massive! They take turns with the female tiger who’s going to be outside and who’s going to be in the stable. They don’t have the best relationships yet, but hopefully they’ll get there!
    Then another zookeeper (I don’t remember his name but Stamos calls him egg master😂) took us to see the flamingoes and explained to us how they manage to help the flamingoes hatch eggs and actually keep them and not abandon them. This time they had loads of baby flamingoes around and more that were hatching, which is a big win for the zoo and the zookeeper since they’re his passion. After that we decided to sit and eat something small since we were all getting hungry, so we decided on a Mexican stall with tacos and nachos. They were super tasty and just enough for us to continue on our expedition around the zoo. Then we went and got some churros, walked back to Stamos’s office to have coffees and sit for a little bit before going back out again! ❤️
    Read more