Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 11

    Day 11🇩🇰🇸🇪

    July 31, 2022 in Sweden ⋅ ☁️ 20 °C

    We woke up in Copenhagen and Stamos bought us traditional danish breakfast - that consists of bread with poppy seeds, butter, cheese and jam. After that you eat something semi-sweet and lastly the sweet pastry with cinnamon and sugar. It takes some time, but it’s a good breakfast (and a super tasty one too!).
    Today we wanted to go to Malmö, a town opposite Copenhagen but it’s Sweden. In order to go the train crosses a bridge Lampros really wanted to see. So we took Stamos’s two bicycles and rented another one so we could get to the central train station. I rented pineapple for this time and it was super easy to use!
    Got to the train station, boarded the train and off we went to Malmö!
    It’s a quick ride of nearly 40minutes so we snoozed on the way there. Arriving we started walking in town, got a few souvenirs and headed to find some coffee and anything else we wanted to see. We ended up in king’s park, a very pretty park with a river and a lake. We walked through there and came out to the seaside! There there was a bridge called the “titanic lock bridge” and it looks like the front of the ship where Rose and Jack have the famous scene taken. Couples leave love locks on there too, that’s why it’s called lock bridge.
    After walking for a bit, we had coffees and then decided to head back to the central station and go explore Copenhagen.
    Getting to Copenhagen I had to rent a new bike since Pineapple had been rented by someone else. Then we rode into the city, found a souvenir shop and had a traditional hot dog. We then rode into the touristy side of the city with the iconic coloured houses. Great photo opportunities here!😂
    After that, I really wanted to visit the little mermaid statue, since she’s my favourite Disney princess and Hans Christian Andersen’s fairytale is one of my favourite also. So we rode another 15’ to that, and sat there admiring the pretty statue. They say there’s nothing much to it, but I really wanted to go and I actually enjoyed it too.
    We were getting hungry by then, so decided to go eat some all you can eat sushi. Stamos made the mistake and order 3 times of what we thought would’ve been just a portion of 3, but we managed to eat it all.
    By the end of the day we were all super tired so headed home for showers and sleep. We have an early morning ahead of us so we all need to rest. Goodnight!❤️
    Read more