Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 8

    Corfu and Aqualand

    August 24, 2018 in Greece ⋅ ⛅ 30 °C

    So today was half day to aquadlsnd for the kids mostly and Cheryl, I am clearly getting old as the 30 second thrill to me is not worth the half hour queue. However we got to aqualand quiet early and the weather a little bit overcast (though still hot) so it was reasonably quiet.

    We had a guide for the trip but I would say it was not really necessary “here we have toilet, in case you want to make a toilet” another reason I gone like water parks as if those 100’s of kids are going to get out the water to make a toilet!

    Anyway it was quiet so usual procedure find a spot Cheryl worrying about the minimal amount of valuables on us and thinks about hiring a safebox thingy..... Nyah and Maisie shot off not to be seen again until it is time to go, apparently they did every water slide which was quite impressive, equally impressive was how they managed to keep their bikinis on the height and speed of some of the slides. We started off on the lazy river always my favourite then did a few slides with Lillian, she is still too small for all of them, then a bit of the wave pool which was great fun. Finally the highlight of any trip with Lillian an ice cream the size of her head. Before we knew it we were back on the coach.

    Back on the boat we had a “down” afternoon, mostly sleeping watching films of course Lillian had a little swim

    Dinner tonight was in the 47 lounge all very nice although Maisie appetite was missing think she over did it in the snack shack

    Lillian had spaghetti

    After dinner a game of cards and we were all in bed fairly early, Mummy and Daddy had a cocktail on their balcony as we sailed away on the second half of the trip left Corfu about 11.30 PM we are now 2 hours ahead often UK.

    Ps sorry for lack of photos today as we were at the water park the were taken on the waterproof camera and we haven’t worked out how to sync with the iPad just yet !
    Read more