Satellit
  • Tag 4

    Palm springs

    7. Februar 2022 in den USA ⋅ 🌙 18 °C

    We left Warner Brothers and started the trip to Palm Springs which took a couple of hours to do the hundredish miles between where we were and the town. We arrived just before 3:00 and after a quick drive around the downtown area we checked into our hotel for the night which is the Inn at Palm Springs. This hotel is more like a motel with a lovely little pool large rooms which are rustic and spotlessly clean.

    We decided to have a quick dip in the pool before the sun went behind the mountains. It was a short swim and then a beer seeing the send dip behind the hills.

    After refreshing up we caught an Uber to the downtown area and spent a little bit of time wondering up and down before settling on a bar to have a drink overlooking the main street. It was still warm or most places here have heaters as the temperature does dip quickly once the sun's gone down. Mum at a cocktail and I had a couple of different beers and we shared some coconut shrimp.

    We wandered further down the main street past a massive statue of Marilyn Monroe and settled on a place to eat called Kaiser. The food was lovely although somewhat expensive andy 9:00 it was both getting cold and we were starting to feel the effects of the early start and so we ordered another Uber to take us back to our hotel.
    Weiterlesen