Satellite
  • Day 145

    9.1 Lago Yojoa

    January 15, 2019 in Honduras ⋅ ⛅ 24 °C

    We made it again. Almost up to date with the blog, actually it is up to date. Almost, because it is the 17th of January and not the 15th, but actually still, because there is nothing else to post.

    Anyway, the days at Lago Yojoa were super nice, met a friend again with whom I was also at the hot springs. Even more awesome, because after my stay in San Pedro Sula I was already changing my mind about Honduras; It is not a terrible, dangerous place, but rather a country with very nice people who are often very good at speaking English and super helpful. Although the security issue has to be taken a bit more serious as in other Latin countries. But if you stay out of the wrong areas at night (and day) you can go anywhere. Freely walk around the city, nothing alarming here. La Hamaca Hostel, also super cool. And eventually an internet connection that allows me to upload my footage. However, one important thing is still missing and I know I owe you this one for a while. But it only needs to be uploaded ... stay tuned.

    One more thing: If you look at the location of this footprint, it is a little misleading. The green area around the wood walk is actually water/swamp, not meadows, as it might look like.
    Read more