Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 6

    Montenegro

    August 15, 2019 in Montenegro ⋅ ⛅ 27 °C

    The most impressive part of Kotor is the climb up to its almighty Fortress. I feel completely fine going up the 1,400 steps under the scorching sun. I pace myself and drink small but frequently to keep myself hydrated. While Kenny is struggling a bit (haha). The view at the top is spectacular - medieval town with clear green water in the background.

    Lunch is local delicacy of fresh mussels from the lake - tender and tasted.

    The evening is spent swimming in a freezing cold man made lake. It is the best way to cool down from a long day of heat.

    Trebinje, Kotor, Budva
    Next stop Montenegro! Arrive in Kotor after a scenic drive an meet its calming natural beauty and characteristic architecture, a less-crowded version of Dubrovnik with its impressive medieval citadel. Following a walking tour of the old town with your expert local guide and some free time, make your way to the popular touristic hub of the region, Budva. Your guide will take you on a brief walking tour of the vibrant summer town with great food, impressive views and lively nightlife.
    Included Activities: Guided Kotor City Tour, Budva Walking Tour
    Read more