Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 5

    Dubrovnik

    August 14, 2019 in Croatia ⋅ ⛅ 31 °C

    Dubrovnik is the highlight of this tour. The city is where Game of Thrones is filmed and is truly amazing. The walk on the city wall is filled with breathtaking views over red rooftop tiles.

    In the afternoon, we go on a boat trip to an idealic island called Luptug. A medieval fortress welcomes us to the island where we jump into the warm Adriatic Sea.

    Trebinje, Dubrovnik, Trebinje
    Get ready for a long day at Dubrovnik, the “Pearl of the Adriatic"! With its well-preserved majestic walls encircling the whole town and its sea of terra-cotta roof tiles, giving life to the "King’s Landing", the whole town is an amazing UNESCO World Heritage Site. Even the drive down to town from the mountain-side is a breakth-taking highlight in itself! We start off with a guided walking tour of the Old Town and marvel at the millennial history of this fairy-like town. Walk atop the mighty walls, discover cute narrow streets, taste delicious seafood or jump off into the crystal-blue waters. In the evening, we return to Trebinje for a good night's rest.
    Included Activities: Guided Dubrovnik City Tour
    Read more