Satelita
Pokaż na mapie
  • Dzień 68

    Moalboal - Day 2

    9 marca 2023, Filipiny ⋅ ☀️ 28 °C

    A long overdue lie in was welcome this morning! When we eventually got up, we packed our bags for the beach and headed back into the village for breakfast - Tom - fully embracing Filipino life - opted for a spam rice bowl which was delicious! From here, we jumped in a tricycle and headed to the famous White Beach. All the tricycle drivers use the white beach as their opening gambit and clearly it is a popular route for them. We paid 200 Pesos for the journey and were quite confused when the local driver started asking for something from us, we had no idea what he wanted. He gave up but it soon became clear we needed a ticket to enter the white beach area. We paid another 25 Pesos and received our "Pass Slip". The white beach was immaculate, beautiful sand surrounded by clear blue sea. We had a walk along the beach taking in the views then stopped for a beer. Following this we laid out our beach towels, hired a mask and snorkel and enjoyed an afternoon on the beach. Snorkeling was good here but we had heard its much better down on Panagsama beach - looking forward to that tomorrow.

    After a beautiful sunset, we packed up and headed back to the tricycles and negotiated a ride to our hotel. We checked a few restaurants out but we'd seen one earlier with an authentic wood fired oven and our minds were made up.
    Czytaj więcej