Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 27

    Vittorio Veneto, Italy

    September 20, 2015 in Italy ⋅ ☀️ 23 °C

    Closing night of Stefano's fabulous exhibition, alongside a nice vintage and second hand market.
    Finally got to taste the famous ice cream they raved about (yes, it's fabulous), and.... MDMA!!
    Finally! At first we took a bit and waited, when not much happened (except feeling a bit high/stoned) we came for more, and then it hit, wow.
    At first I felt as if all my senses were underwater or under a blanket of cotton. And then I yawned alot and realized that my ears were blocked. Colors were much brighter and vivid, everything was interesting, intriguing and lovely.
    At evening Ginah, and excellent band, played in a courtyard behind the gallery.
    We took more, enjoyed the music immensely, drank with the guys and all their fabulous friends and understood (again) what parties are, really.
    We left at around 2:30, came home, ate some rolls (finally, they were supposed to be our dinner on friday but we were too tired and drunk when we arrived at the Dolomites), took some more and went to bed. I love this drug, I would really like to take more, perhaps in a different situation.
    Read more