Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 166–168

    yerevan, pt. 2

    February 28 in Armenia ⋅ ☀️ 6 °C

    this second hostel we tried in yerevan was one of the top three worst hostel experiences. first off, i got no sleep because some russian chap from the 8 man dorm room i was in decided to wake up the entire building by shouting at a guy alledgedly shaking his bed. 3 times. additionally, his russian friend next to me watched tik toks on speaker the entire night and some prick decided to put on the light at 2 in the morning and start a phone call in the middle of the room.

    but i mean, i'm used to those things by now. what i'm not used to is my jacket, including cash and credit card missing. after half an hour of looking, some dude gave it to me out of nowhere, but with a lighter instead of money inside. luckily, i found the credit card in some pocket i had never used myself and only about 5 euros of cash was gone, so i decided to take it easy and just be more careful in the future.

    i pretty much took another day off. i'm starting to notice that my rest days are getting quite frequent now, and i don't want to be lazy wasting time in hostel beds. maybe i'll find a volunteering job in india or something so i can touch base again and regain my traveling energy.
    Read more