Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 45

    Coffs Harbour to Sawtell

    November 5, 2020 in Australia ⋅ ☀️ 21 °C

    We woke up and I was bursting to wee so we drove down to the bathroom and used it. When I came back we just relaxed and we turned on out phones etc. The van was still running and then randomly stopped so we had to rev it loads and do circles around the car park.
    We then drove and got a coffee and drove to Coffs Harbour and had a small look around the shops. After that we drove to Sawtell beach and pulled everyrhing out to take nice photos of the van for selling it. I forgot to take a pic of all the stuff but it is mad how much stuff we have fitted into the van.
    We just got the last few bits in when it started to lash rain, we were very lucky. It was due to rain for the evening so we said we would book into a campsite so we booked into the big 4 campsite in Sawtell. There was a deal if you stay 3 nights you get the fourth free so we decided to do that.
    We got a burrito for lunch as we were so beyond hungry we were nearly seeing stars. Then we went to the shops to get bits for dinner and we drove to the campsite and set up. We got our showers and made dinner.
    We read our books for a while after, we were going to watch something on the iPad but we were too tired so we went to sleep instead.
    Read more