Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 2

    Kyoto Station

    April 4 in Japan ⋅ ☁️ 16 °C

    After got off the shuttle, we arrived Kyoto, but it was still a distance from our hotel. Therefore, we followed the crowd and went to a taxi stand. The line in the taxi stand was very long. The taxi stand was outside a mall, so we decided to go into the mall and take a look.

    In the mall, I told Symeon, “As we are having jet lag, we don’t need to eat at a regular hours. We just eat whenever we are hungry. This will help to avoid the crowds and lineup.” Symeon then picked a restaurant according to the display outside. I think Symeon had made a good choice!

    After eating, we did some shopping together. We bought some Kyoto tradition snack (just to try it). Symeon bought a hand fan with nice painting on it by himself. I bought some hair accessories too. I finally we went to a drug store. I personally love to browse drugstore to look at beauty product. I bought some cosmetic then we went back to the taxi stand for lineup. The line at the taxi stand was obviously shorter than earlier and everyone followed the rule and lineup.

    We got on a taxi heading to our hotel. The taxi drove around the build and I discovered that the mall we just went to was the famous Kyoto Station. We only browsed a small part of it though!

    P.S. We didn’t take lots of photo because our phone and device were very low in battery.
    Read more