HOME (Some Final Thoughts)June 28 in Belgium ⋅ ⛅ 12 °C
1. People are really nice if you give them the chance.
2. Pet owners in Europe are much more responsible, and the dogs are so well behaved.
3. European drivers are much kinder to cyclists!
4. Wine, beer, cheese, chocolate, pastries, bread, homemade items, yogurt, cherries, sausages, fries 🍟, ice creams, etc.
5. 1,700 miles / 2,700 km / 28 days cycling / 1 rest day
6. 7 countries: Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein,
/ 4 hotels / 4 CouchSurfing / 19 Warmshowers / 1 other.
7. 0 complete days of rain / 1 puncture / 1 broken pump / 1 donated pump (thanks Ulrich) / 0 crashes / 0 items lost
8. National Day in Luxembourg City was a blast with great fireworks
9.European people we were around were very proud of there homemade goods and gardens
10. Toughest day: Vielsalm, BE to Liège, BE (hot and hilly) or Silvretta Pass in Austria (cold and hilly)Read more