Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 131

    Room4Dessert 🍬

    December 25, 2022 in Indonesia ⋅ 🌧 24 °C

    On the first Christmas Day, Mo and me were looking for Christmas presents for our family members in Ubud. 🎄Actually it was fun to go from shop to shop by scooter, but Ubud wouldn’t be Ubud if it wouldn’t have been raining heavily the whole time. ☔️😄😬

    As Fynn had told us two days earlier, he had organized a Christmas surprise for Mo and me: he made a reservation at the restaurant „Room4Dessert“ for us and we needed to be there at 5 pm - without knowing any more 🤶🤩 so we went there (completely soaked) and needed a moment to warm ourselves up again until we could start the whole experience.

    We were told that there was a dinner awaiting us with 15 small courses - most of them desserts. Was that heaven?! 😄😳😍😇 we were guided into the first room and received our first 5 courses - mostly savoury ones and very interesting combinations. The waiters explained every course to us when they brought them to our table. Afterwards one of the waitresses guided us through the kitchen into the second room, where we received the next 5 courses: all of them desserts and soo delicious and special - this was indeed heaven! We were brought to the third „room“ which was outside. There we had another 5 small sweet bites. 🍬🍫 the whole evening was such a funny and special experience. It was more like a piece of art or music album (titled „the golden age“ ;))
    Terima Kasih to Fynn, for another fine dining Christmas experience which was special! 😊

    (Side note: the only bad thing that day was that I forgot my credit card at the atm before dinner and it was obviously stolen afterwards 🤯Luckily there was no damage but we were so shocked when we noticed that the card was gone 😱)
    Read more