Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 15

    Great Ocean Road

    October 9, 2022 in Australia ⋅ ⛅ 8 °C

    Began the next trip.

    The Great Ocean Road. 5 days, 4 night, endless blue sea.

    Got woken up nice and early at 2,30 this morning from one of the girls alarms. An alarm which she did not wake up for and I had to get up and turn off. Love that.

    Checked out at 10 and waited for the guys to pick up the car, and in no time we were on our way. Daisy was our drive today, and did very well navigating city traffic and then motorways.

    About an hour and a half later we hit the Great Ocean Road. Stopped for a couple pictures above the cliff before stopping at a lighthouse in Aireys Inlet. Very picturesque, blue sea, red rock, green foliage. Perfect.

    Got a spot of lunch down in a little lay by in Airey's. The portions were insanely large! Before heading off to a chocolate factory. We will be stopping there again tomorrow as we only had about 10 minutes today and that was not long enough.

    Next was a drive through Kangaroo sighting, they are massive. Before going to the hostel. Our hostel for the night is in the little town of Queenscliff. Very quaint and quiet with a gorgeous beach night near by.
    Read more