Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 140

    Busy weekends

    February 11, 2023 in Australia ⋅ 🌙 17 °C

    Now I dont know why because it seems counter intuitive but this weekend was not only the regatta but also the annual wooden boat festival.

    So needless to say there has been a massive amount of old people in the city. To the point where there was no accommodation in the city on saturday night. Literally none.

    Work has been massively busy as well, as a result. Thanks to the amount of people in the city we were fully booked and turning people away all day.

    The Salamanca markets were once again insanely busy. But even more so. I really like just walking around them and watching everyhting happening. Around 80% of the stalls are the same each week but some still switch every week which keeps things fresh.

    I also spotted this puppy parking stall which is just too cute. There was a dog being dropped off and looked so excited from the toy it was given. Genuinely so cute.

    The boat festival was far too busy for my liking and I know nothing about boats so a bit boring. If I knew about boats then the inventions section would have been really interesting. One of the old sheds was full of businesses showing off their new inventions that improve boats economically and environmentally.

    It's been a long week building up to this busy weekend so glad its finally over.
    Read more