Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 5

    Shark bay & blue eye

    May 3, 2023 in Cape Verde ⋅ 🌬 26 °C

    Beautiful places, to discover magical places.
    Blue Eye is the perfect place to be surprised by nature, a natural hole in the rocks overlooking the sea, when the sun sets, it will show the bright blue of the water.
    Small representations of the Cape Verde islands created with local shells, the beautiful bar/restaurant where you can sit down both indoors and outdoors to admire the beauty of the place.
    There is also an area in which to buy souvenirs of all kinds, from gastronomic souvenirs to handmade jewelery by the residents.
    There is a terrace to admire the view and below it is a small geologic museum.
    Blue Eye is located next to the most important volcano on the island of Sal, a majestic volcano located in a purely desert place that will make you feel like in a movie.
    From the Blue eye, you can move to Shark Bay, crossing the desert and seeing the lifestyle of the Cape Verdeans, you will be able to notice the difference between the cities located a few meters from the slums until you arrive at a magnificent beach with volcanic stones that will allow you to get close to the sharks.
    Read more