Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 4

    More shopping & Eating

    March 15, 2018 in Japan ⋅ ☀️ 17 °C

    Slow start today.
    We had breakfast at Familymart al lsorts of fried Chicken which had become Ray's favorite food, I was happy with my Red Bean Bun. Imogen stuck with her Chocolate milk for breakfast as always and April had a variety happened in her space.
    Don Quote store was a blast with everything you could imagine but no dolls or good Pokemon stuff. Imogen got upset and down tools staying home for the rest of the day.
    We went back to the shops and went to Seiko which is Walmart in Japan. We tried to find a Sushi Train Restaurant with no luck. Eventually we found an upstairs out of the way place that served the cabbage pancakes April & I love with the brown and white sauce. Normally you would cook it up on the hot plate yourself but the fellow took one look at us and decided he would do it for us. It was great and now I just can not get that taste out of my mind.
    We returned to the Walmart shop and picked up snacks and dinner for that night.
    Went back to the hotel , while I had my Nanny nap April went to Akihabara and visited with some Hedgehogs at a cafe and there was an Owl and a Rabbit.
    When April returned to the hotel Ray and I went for a walk and ended up at the Tokyo Skytree it was late and very quiet , no lines so we went up to the Observation deck.
    We had a late dinner back at the hotel and sat with a couple from Hong Kong , their son was moving to Japan to go to Uni and was moving into an apartment so they were helping him set it up. We did the clothes washing in between chatting . They shared Strawberries with us and they were great we then started our addiction to Japanese Strawberries, it didn't take much to hook April too.
    Read more