Satellite
  • Day 65

    Departure to Greece - Crete

    September 8, 2020 in Greece ⋅ 🌙 24 °C

    On 8.9. we have changed our destination from Cyprus to Greece, Crete. Our departure time was at 14.00 and luckily our amazing hosts from workaway gave us a ride to the airport. It was really hard to say goodbye after such a long time living together and sharing the same household. We had a great time with them, learned so much and for sure keep some great memories of this time in our hearts. It also helped us to grow personally and we are grateful for their expertise and knowledge. Efcharistó Tekli and Pavlos! Also for amazing food and endless amount of the best olive oil (Omega 3 👍).

    Due to Corona we still decided to be somewhere close to home even if unfortunately the cases here are getting more every day again. School started and slowly it's getting"cold". But yes, first sign that it is getting cold is when Claudia is wearing her big fluffy extra double filled sexy socks (so probably it means that I'm slowly starting to wear again a T-shirt).

    In Crete we have started in a small town called Koutoulofari and spent there 3 days. Crete is full of mountains, the village was full of small white coloured houses and tiny streets, where cars are barely able to drive.
    Read more