Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 30

    Kuching

    August 11, 2017 in Malaysia ⋅ ⛅ 30 °C

    We woke up in the guesthouse in Canguu at 8 am, and got all packed up, and left for breakfast at 9. However, on our way to the breakfast place we had found online, we came across the CUTEST shop which sold such nice home stuff. We ended up being there for half an hour (buying lots of things), and then didn't have enough time for breakfast haha. We sat down in a cafe and realised we just didn't have enough time... so we got food at the airport.

    The man took us to Denpasar airport, which took 45 minutes. We had to queue for a while to check in, then finally got in, and could finally get some food. Luckily the airport is big so we found a restaurant that did burgers, and pizza (sadly quite expensive) - so we were both happy (besides the price). It took us 3 hours to get to Kuala Lumpur, then we had a 2 hour wait (which soon became a 4 hour wait due to a 2 hour delay), and eventually got the flight from KL to Kuching at 8 pm and landed at 10 pm (same time zone).

    We got a taxi to the guesthouse which was just 5 minutes away, and got an early night as our flight was 6 am the next day.

    After a long day of travelling, it is definitely not a struggle to sleep so we were both fast asleep within minutes.
    Read more