Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 1

    Day Before Departure

    October 22, 2017 in England ⋅ ⛅ 11 °C

    So tomorrow is the day we have been waiting for! Need a holiday so cannot wait. Thought I best test using this app first.
    It is going to be a bit scary as Mel & I do not have a tour guide this time organising us & making sure we are where we are meant to be. But i’m sure we will be fine. We have a good mix of planned tours & plenty of free time to decide what we want to do on the day.
    Things i’m looking forward to:
    Atlanta :
    1. Walking Dead Tour - we have upgraded to the VIP tour, will be great to see the sights of Woodbury & where they film in Senoia.
    2. Walking Dead to Hunger Games Tour - another tour but set primarily around the Atlanta filming locations.
    Nashville :
    1, Grand Ole Opry - VIP tour, we did the back stage tour last time so this time we thought we would book the VIP.
    2. Nashville Tour - will be fab to see the filming locations of Nashville!

    Obviously we have other stuff in the pipeline too, it wouldn’t be right for Mel & I to not have some kind of itinerary to follow!!

    Need to pack this afternoon, that is the worst part as i’m paranoid i’m going to forget something!!
    Read more