Satellite
  • Day 40

    Krka National Park

    October 9, 2019 in Croatia ⋅ ⛅ 20 °C

    Today we woke up at 6:00 in the morning and drove to Krka National Park. Once we got to Krka we took a ferry to the waterfalls. We did a 2 km walk around the park to look at many different sized waterfalls. At the beginning of the walk we came across a stand. The stand was selling lots of snacks like nuts, figs, candied orange peel and candied almonds. We got to try some of them but we decided to get some candied almonds. They were so good. We went on a bridge that had an amazing view of the waterfalls. There were a lot of little fish in the water. Some of the fish were the size of sardines and some larger fish were the size of 3 sardines. At one of the look out points there was an adorable little orange kitten. During the walk we saw a mill stone grinding corn flower. After the waterfalls we went to a different place to eat lunch. After lunch we walked up 517 stairs to a cave that people lived in for 8000 years. While walking down the steps, we saw a giant grasshopper and a praying mantis. We then drove to some military training ruins but on the way we came across an olive grove so we decided to pick some but when Sophie and Daddy tried them they had to spit them out the window. I threw mine out the window before trying them. In the ruins there was an amphitheater that had 4 entrances. From the ruins we drove for around 5 minutes to get to an arch from 1 AD. Me and Sophie climbed on them. They were very cool.

    Neve
    _ _ _

    Aujourd’hui on a lever très tôt pour conduire à Krka. Quand on est arrivé on a embarqué sur un bateau quand le bateau est arrivé au chute d’eau tous que je pouvais entendre été les chute. C'était vraiment beau on a marcher autour du parc et on a vue beaucoup de chutes. On a aussi acheter des amandes confites il était très bon .Puis on est allés à une grottes ou des personnes vivait dans pour 8000 ans. Pour rendre au grottes nous avons grimpé 517 escalier. On est aller dedans et on a vue des stalactites et des stalagmites.Puis on a conduit à des ruines de camp militaire c’était vraiment cool. Puis on a conduit à des arches que moi et Sophie on grimper desu.
    Read more