Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 31

    In english and some pics for all. USA we

    September 7, 2023 in the United States ⋅ 🌙 21 °C

    We did the ESTA, paid 21$ entrance fee each, standing
    In a Long line at the immigration, answered about 20 questions, most important, when we leave, Dave fingerprints of all 10 fingers, and than we are welcome at our friends, I have an other impression of being welcome.

    We had no special plan, LA was just acclamation to North America.

    Nothing important to report, so I write about the unimportant.

    After 4 weeks I felt uncomfortable with my beard, so I went to Angelo’s hair Salon and Kirk took it professionally of.
    No I know how the cheep and alpacas feel, when the farmers do it to tham.
    But truly, I feel better!

    Than we Ubered to Venice Beach to meet the six packed men and the beautiful Californians girls, The Beach Boys were singing about. They all had a day of, only people like us an you.
    Another Uber to Beverley Hills, Wilshire Hotel( Pretty Woman).
    Richard and Julia must have had a day of.

    Truus was so excited, that she through a full Glass of “ feel pretty” ( 36 $ without tax and service) over my just bought 5 $ cap with braking the glass.
    But the waiter brought a new one,
    Without charging!

    Visiting the highest rated shopping area in world, the Rodeo Drive, we saw nothing what could please our eyes!
    We ubered to walk of fame. As we passed the test to know more than 50 % of the stars, we ubeted home, but with a special Uber. It came an Alfa Romeo stelvio, driver German
    I asked him how he got here.
    Surprising answer
    He is in the high management of Uber working, and all out of high management have to work 10 hrs a month as a driver, not to loose the needs of their customers,

    Good idea!!!!!!!

    Now pics
    Read more