Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 1

    Edirne

    May 30, 2015 in Turkey ⋅ ⛅ 22 °C

    We had antalya airport transfer http://www.trturkeytours.com/tours/bursa-tours.…
    a nice trip to the city of Edirne and after our journey we made the 2.5 hour bus ride from the highway. Hsotes are very courteous and polite. The city of Edirne the highest hill in the city of Edirne Selimiye mosque from the entry is made. There is also the Selimiye Mosque in Edirne OldCity midst. The city of Edirne It formed around the Selimiye Mosque. The city seems to Selimye Mosque from every point. If this is the magnificent work of art and architecture by which the Unesco list of world heritage and are under protection of the sites. Sultan Suleyman the Magnificent Mosque built by the son of Selim. It built in 1530 by Mimar Sinan and was built seven years. For my masterpiece of Mimar Sinan Selimiye Mosque said.

    First Selimiye Mosque courtyard with marble are made of a wide garden adorned with a variety of flowers and trees. Selimiye Mosque started
    4 units are very slim minarets and a huge dome long. Selimiye Mosque in the lighted candles or oil lamps due to the air stream is collected in a single room. Selimiye Mosque in the system has a very nice voice and acoustic. Selimiye mosque is in a very beautiful motifs are especially decorated with blue Iznik ceramics color design pattern. Very beautiful by God and Prophet Mohammed is decorated with large letters written lines. In the very near Edirne There are Evros River and stone bridge over the Maritsa river made during the Ottoman Empire and has many restaurants on the Maritsa river.
    Read more