Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 3

    Day 3 Chill Chill - Daiquiri

    December 26, 2023 in Egypt ⋅ ☀️ 25 °C

    Sleeping with Sharon, if you know what I mean, means you get "no" sleep. Like "No" sleep 😴 🐽.........
    Try to get to sleep was the first challenge with Sharon doing her Bruce-Lee impression against a mosquito 🦟. It must of work because it spent the night nibbling on Amy’s leg 🦵🏾. Yep, just the one...😂
    Up, a lite breakfast and then down to a new spot on the beach 🏝️
    Bikini 👙 out and the sun 🌞 shining, the sea 🌊 lapping, a quick snorkel 🤿 with the fish 🐠 what more could you want. (A hard boiled stolen egg 🥚 and a Daiquiri. 🤷
    Of to the bar we trot and the girls introduced me to a little cocktail 🍸. It taste more like a pineapple 🍍 drink 🍹 then an alcoholic drink. Dangerous.......
    4 Daiquiris 🍸 later and is wasn't a trot back to the sun-beds more like a flip-flop 🩴 or flop back.
    Spontaneity - why come to Egypt without seeing the local town. With a taxi 🚕 ordered we pile in and take the twenty minute drive to the town. Last time I came her was 25 years ago diving........
    Boy it's changed.!
    A dust road and a couple of hotels. Now, it's like Blackpool on steroids. We found a traditional Fish 🐟 restaurant, right in the middle of a fish market. The smell was enough to put you of, well Amy has she was gagging 🤢...... lol.
    Sitting down and looked at the menu, I made a promise to myself 6 months ago, always to try something different or ask the waiter what they would recommend.
    Napper grilled, fried prawns 🍤, fried calamari, prawn 🍤 pineapple 🍍 rice 🍚 a huge section of dips and sauces puffed up pitta bread, sooooooo nice.
    A little bit of that and a little bit of this the perfect meal with a complementary mint tea 🍵 at the end. Perfect...!
    Back to the Sky bar at the hotel for a final Daiquiri 🍸 or two.
    Sharon says that's 5 today.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Read more