Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 5

    Day 4/5 Chill Chill Chill - Adventure

    December 28, 2023 in Egypt โ‹… ๐ŸŒ™ 22 ยฐC

    Chill Chill Chill - 3 days of laying in the sun โ˜€๏ธ on the beach ๐Ÿ๏ธ is enough for anyone.
    We finished day 3 with a lovely Chinese meal. The clue is in the name Platter. There was enough for four people and that was just the starter. Prawn ๐Ÿค noodles ๐Ÿœ for the main and once again a beautiful evening meal.
    Day 5 - another lovely day on the beach ๐Ÿ๏ธ and then this evening we went on a Egyptian Bedwyn safari.
    Picked up from the hotel late afternoon and the a 30min mini bus ride out to the desert ๐ŸŒต. Then the shock of my life. We were offered a trip on a camel ๐Ÿช or a quad bike ๐Ÿ๏ธ. Back in the day there would of been hundreds of camels ๐Ÿช instead there were at least a thousand quad bikes ๐Ÿ๏ธ all with inexperienced drivers.
    Our guide put a head scarf on us each and the "3 Musketeers Taliban" look alike a mounted our quad bikes ๐Ÿ๏ธ and the guide Mhammond said push this button to go and this button to stop ๐Ÿ›‘ (did you hear that Sharon...๐Ÿคฃ)
    Of we set into the mountains. Along with a thousand other riders with a huge dust ploom shooting into the nights sky and the mountains echoing back the thunderous noise.
    We had a cameraman flanking us on the left taking videos and photos of the memorable event, at a cost of course.
    The guide started to slow down and then the cameraman stopped to take our photo has we filed in behind him. Although Sharon had other ideas....!
    It all happened in slow motion, she shot to the left and headed straight to the cameraman. His mouth dropped open his eyes widened knowing his fait Sharon and her quad bike took him out....๐Ÿ˜‚
    His number plate flew off and he picked himself up shouting "push the stop button". "I did said" Sharon. "Yes but you also have your thumb on the go button".....๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
    We carried on, nobody hurt just the cameraman's pride. Then we stopped at the foot of the mountains. Everyone off the Guide shouted. He then lined us up and got us to shout our names before we waited 4 seconds and the echo came back at us.
    Back on the quad bikes and of to the main event with Sharon at the front leading the way. Not a bad event but recon the animal right in the UK would of had a field day with the monkeys ๐Ÿ™Š snakes ๐Ÿ and Crocodiles ๐ŸŠ in the shown. We return back to the hotel dusty shattered and hungry but intact. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Read more