Satélite
Exibir no mapa
  • Dia 77

    One last post

    5 de agosto de 2023, Emirados Árabes Unidos ⋅ ⛅ 42 °C

    Today was a travel day! We woke up bright and early to head to Dublin Airport. Erin's stuff got inspected so it was a nice welcome to the first airport of the day. We had an awesome breakfast of bacon and waffles then boarded our Ryan Air flight on time. 10/10 would recommend a morning Ryan Air flight, we had no issues and no $1000 extra charges either. We even got moved to an exit row seat as the girls who were randomly assigned there were under 16.
    We got to Stansted and had 2 hours to kill before we could check in. It actually went by so fast although Stansted airport is really just a big shed, giving me food pavilion at the Easter Show vibes. We checked in and got exit row seats for the flight (although not together). We also realised our long flight was also not together 🫠 We came up with a few plans of attack to change this but spoilers, they were both full flights so we spent 19 hours flying apart.
    We headed through security for one last Wetherspoons visit, a nice surprise. We first past the DJ who was playing in the duty free section though? We grabbed some lunch and drinks at Spoons, then headed to our gates. First flight to Dubai was super quick and easy, but we arrived late so it was an absolute power through the airport. We arrived at our next gate and everyone was boarding. We said goodbye again and headed to our seats. I sat next to a guy from Newcastle in the UK, so that was fun to have a chat. I also got some quality sleep on the flight which was very helpful.
    We finally arrived in Sydney and got through immigration and customs quite quickly. Then we saw Toni and Tony! So very nice to be back. Fingers crossed the jet lag isn't too bad!
    Leia mais