Satelit
Tunjukkan pada peta
  • Hari 22

    Beaches, Boutiques and Buses

    1 Julai 2023, Australia ⋅ 🌬 64 °F

    We started our day by exploring the Rocks Market, just down the street from our AirBnB. It was full of lots of different booths selling food and various art, jewelry, clothes, and other things! We enjoyed a spiral potato on a stick (Mom thinks State Fair should add this food item!) and some pork gyoza dumplings. We had fun wandering and purchased some great souvenirs to take home with us.

    Then we headed to Circular Quay where we jumped on a bus and headed out to Bondi Beach! We had fun using public transportation all day to get around! After about 45 minutes we were there. We headed down to the beach and took in the beautiful views. The waves were pretty good and we had fun watching people surf! We then began the coastal walk south along the coast to Tamarama beach and then Brontë Beach. The views were incredible! We grabbed a toastie for lunch and watched some guys playing soccer volleyball. We then took a bus back up to Bondi beach and wandered the shops.

    Next we took a bus and a train back towards Sydney to Chinatown! We had a lot of fun wandering and exploring. We found another market! We then enjoyed some cream puffs and a delicious Chinese dinner. We went back to Circular Quay and did a little more souvenir shopping before we went to Lightscapes! It was in the Royal Botanical Gardens, the displays were beautiful. They were all connected to music and had a plant theme.

    We headed back to our AirBnB and played some Crew while relaxing. Another great Day in Sydney!!
    Baca lagi