Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 20

    FOOTY!

    April 9, 2017 in Australia ⋅ ☀️ 15 °C

    Yesterday evening Tom, me and some 28'800 others watched the game dockers against bulldogs at the stadium. You may remember from last week, the team not starting the season well after being ripped apart the first two matches and this after winning only 4 out of 22 games last year. So the expectations were rather low. But then, always expect the unexpected! What a game that was! We smashed them! Yes! We won! The crowd went mad, it was wonderful.
    For the ones who want more details:
    http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/afl/fremantle-…
    That was a perfect night after another gorgeous day here in Fremantle. Oli and Tom took me with them for a swim workout with their team. Little Lea was taken care of at the Crèche from the Leisure centre. How cool is that?
    After an hour swim in a 50m pool under the sun we had Tom's pancakes for breakfast with some teammates. Later in the afternoon we visited an aboriginal art market at the art centre in Freo. Very interesting and wonderful paintings. The family goes on Rottnest Island today until Thursday, I will go to the zoo today, to Rottnest tomorrow to see some Quokkas. Tuesday till Thursday I will indeed go south and do at least two etappes of the cape to cape walk, looking forward to that!
    Read more