Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 1

    Qinhuangdao scenic valley MILL

    May 11, 2015 in the United States ⋅ 🌙 15 °C

    MILL scenic valley is located in Qinhuangdao City Funing Town MILL Village in operation, more than 30 kilometers away from Qinhuangdao, Yanshan Mountains, it is part of the Liujiang national geopark. An ancient mill valley thistle town, located Liaoxizoulang the north, the southern edge of the Yanshan Mountains, overlooking the plains of the sea, steep mountains. MILL gurgling stream in the scenic valley, little rocks, many impressive place. Scenic "summer flowers water, Qiu Feng winter snows, morning view twilight view, aerial Qin", the natural scenery and historical sites of leading the trend. Great Wall here by the mountain line, unique for China's ancient Great Wall among the defense systems of one of the most complete. This section of the Great Wall because insurance system plugs, and the perfect combination of mountains, majestic, Qinhuangdao most. Great Wall mill valley about 18 kilometers, there are 61 watchtowers, which holds relatively intact are more than 30.

    MILL scenic valley is a provincial scenic area of Hebei Province, the World Association of walking on foot base, Qinhuangdao ten rural tourism destination. "Great Wall Autumn" is one of the top ten landscape Qinhuangdao.
    Read more