Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 76

    Naxos 3° día

    September 14, 2022 in Greece ⋅ ☀️ 23 °C

    Breakfast buffet; but no orange juice.

    On our 5 day stay in Naxos we not only had a swimming pool in front of our room, we too had breakfast included. Every morning around 8:30 we walked sleepy and moonstruck down to the beach where the breakfast buffet was located in a cozy restaurant. Even though I never eat breakfast, I just asked my plane as if there is no tomorrow. Aminah on the other hand who’s is a frequent breakfast eater, was picky like a 3 year old Leon. The first two days she chose only to nourish on sunny side up eggs. After her stomach developed some windy reactions, she changed her diet towards dry plane cookies.

    Day three was a combination of sightseeing and beach time. After hiking up to a monastery we drove on a rather scary unpaved mountain road to the other side of the island where we found an abandoned piece of turf just for ourselves. We tanned our booties and dipped our toes into the chilly sea.

    Later that day we went back to Chora aka. Naxos towns center to see if we finally would find a lovely white dress for Aminah.
    Without any luck we returned back home, switched on Netflix ans as usual, fell asleep soon after starting the movie.
    Read more