Satelliitti
Näytä kartalla
  • Päivä 1 094

    North Baddesley

    22. toukokuuta 2021, Englanti ⋅ 🌧 11 °C

    Our final week in Hampshire for a while, as at the end of the week we are free again to travel.
    During the week Alan completed the course of radiotherapy with thankfully no nasty side effects. Karen was able to visit the ladies for a natter in Chandlers Ford and Alan walked down to the radiology department. We enjoyed a nice walk with Peter and Charmaine through the woodlands at the bottom of the site followed by a coffee at our van.
    Friday was an exciting day, we were preparing food for our trip to Chepstow the following day to see Kirsty and Matt in their new house. In the evening the last radiotherapy session was completed just in time for Friday fizz.
    On Saturday we returned the little car to Matt and Kirsty at their house in Chepstow and delivered a house warming bbq. Their new house is lovely and M and K are quickly moulding it to their needs. We walked into Chepstow in the afternoon and enjoyed the fruits of the bbq in the evening with Matt's parents Mad. and Richard who were able to join us from Raglan.
    On Sunday Karen helped out tidying up the borders in the rear garden.
    We returned to Romsey on the train on Monday from Bristol Temple Meads - the train was quite busy and ran on time. We walked back to NB from the station in sunshine, at last it felt that summer was coming.
    Lue lisää