Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 38

    Branson, Missouri

    May 11, 2018 in the United States ⋅ ☀️ 28 °C

    Kristia suggested we head to Branson Missouri for the day. It is a 2 hour drive to the neighboring state, which is a town full of lots of very different activities. It's like a holiday town, very touristy with lots to do. The kids got to miss school today and kristias

    Our original idea was to go and see Dolly Parton's Stampede dinner show but with the cost and timing it wasn't ideal for the kids. Instead we went to a pretty basic water park but the kids had a blast and it was only $15 a person. It had 2 water slides, a fast but short lazy river, a toddlers pool, a basketball pool, 2 hot tubs and a kids area to climb and water play.

    We spent a few hours there after we had a lunch on the boardwalk and our entire party of all ages had fun. After being water logged we stayed in the same complex and the kids were able to choose one more activity. Charlotte and Brandon did glow in the dark mini golf, Isabelle did go karts, and maverick and Kristia did some zombie 3D game thing.

    As it was another 2 hour drive back we had to have some dinner. Josh was over going out to dinner with the kids so we googled a park, got a pizza and enjoyed dinner at the park. The park was right next to a cute creek, so before we got back into the car we let Brandon and Inara play in the creek before we put PJs on.
    Read more