Uydu
Haritada göster
  • Gün 8

    Iguaaaaaazuuuuuuu falls in Argentinia

    10 Ocak 2023, Arjantin ⋅ 🌧 29 °C

    After we woke up, we bought some food for the Iguazu National park in Argentina. We catched the bus at 9:45 and payed ~15€ (same price as in Brazil).

    The argentinia side is much bigger and first we explored some waterfalls. On the way to the first waterfall we saw ~10 monkeys, which was nice!

    We also saw at that way a “Gürteltier”, which was the first time for me (I also saw a crocodile and some salamanders!).

    At the end we walked ~6h trough the park and it was very nice to see the big falls closer compared to the Brazil side. Unfortunately some places were not acessable, because some bridges were broken 1 month ago..

    It was amazing to see both sides, but if I have to choose, the Argentina side is better.(But on the Brazil side you have a better view of all falls)

    We also saw Amadeus and Lucie (UK) from Buenos Aires again, because they arrived today in Puerto Iguazu as well.

    After arriving in Puerto Iguazu again, we went to a place where we saw two river crossing. We were able to see the Argentinian, Paraguay and Brazil side at once!

    Tomorrow we are heading to Buenos Aires and then to bariloche (Beginning of Patagonia in the north.

    I decided to skip the rest of Patagonia in Argentina (El chalten, el calafate and Ushia). El chalten had unfortunately no accommodation 10 days in advance!!🥲 and for only the Perito Moreno in el calafate it is not worth it for me to go there. Fucking main season..

    I will head to Puerto Varas and Santiago de Chile after Bariloche I think.
    Okumaya devam et