Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 10

    Iguazu falls✅5h stay BA 🔜Bariloche

    January 12, 2023 in Argentina ⋅ ⛅ 23 °C

    In the evening of the second day in Puerto Iguazu we also cooked some food #freestyle #wraps.

    In the morning our hostel owner showed us, how you make Mate 🧉 in the perfect way. (45 % ankle of the mate, only a little bit water. It is better than coffee, because coffee only pushes you shortly. Because you drink mate slowly and you fill up the water often, you get energy all the time. Do not move the straw! 80% mate, 20% hot/cold water. When u move the straw inside the mate cup at the first time, hold him shut. The first swallows are sour, you puck them out. As a flavour you can add the peel of a orange or a little bit tee. After your thermo- bottle full of water is empty, you change the mate cup. Everyone has his own mate cup and straw and in the best way inside of the mate-cup aluminium. I already saw a lot of people at the bus transfers as well at the Iguazu falls with this thermo-bottles.

    We arrived in BA after 21 1/2 hours of bus drive. The drive was ok, I was able to sleep over night.

    After annaell and Lilly picked up money from western union, we went to their friend to pick up our backpack. She made pancakes and coffee for us🥹. (The friend is living with 12 other people at a 3 floor apartment and they are all exchange students)

    Now 25h of bus drive to Bariloche are in front of us.

    (I did not shawed my beard until I arrrived here and I quite like it😂)
    Read more