Satellite
Show on map
  • Day 4: Singapore

    May 31, 2018 in Singapore ⋅ ⛅ 25 °C

    Day 4: Singapore

    Today’s main mission is the Singapore Zoo. We took Anna’s advice and went there in the morning.

    Despite what we heard about the greatness of this zoo, Steve and Evan were reluctant to come because they hated to see animals in cages. Well, guess what? For a lot of animals here, there weren’t any cages! We walked into the zoo and saw a lemur causally sitting on a tree right in front of us! Walking in further, several monkeys were swinging on vines right above our heads! We were so delighted to see them out in the open without being confined!

    After several hours of watching the animals shows and seeing many animals, we have concluded that this zoo is indeed the best in the world! Unfortunately the food in the zoo is still just as bad as other zoos.

    We came back to the hotel to rest for the afternoon, and finally swam in the famous rooftop infinity pool. What a view, what a luxury, what an experience!

    Dinner was at the famous soup dumplings restaurant called Din Tin Fung. I had always wanted to eat their soup dumplings but never had the chance until now. After taking one bite, I understood why it’s so popular. The dumplings were perfectly made and extremely tasty! Highly recommended!

    After dinner we headed back to the zoo and joined the massive crowds in the Night Safari part of the zoo. There were so many tour groups here that everywhere we went had a lot of people. We waited in a queue for a very long time to get in the tram to see the animals. I have to say that it’s worth the wait. We saw a lot of animals that normally would be sleeping during the daytime. Now at night, they were so much more active! I never seen a tiger pacing around before.

    Another wonderful day in Singapore!
    Read more